So yeah, I guess I'm back to blogging but I'll be releasing posts on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only...
No, it has nothing to do with me buying a Playstation 4 a couple of weeks ago (Well, maybe a bit. still awesome, though) but it has something to do with not having much ideas for topics (because, yeah, you can't think of anything else when gaming... so... ok, it might have something a bit more to do with the PS4..)
Okay, goddamit.. Let talk about my PS4. ;)
I bought it when I learned about the new update for the PS4, codenamed "Yukimura". It has a feature that caught my attention so I just went along and bought it the next day. To be specific, Yukumura features a button assignment configuration. In short, button X can be square, if you want it to be.
If you read my previous post. You can tell that I do not love the Asian button configuration where Circle is "Confirm" and X is "Cancel" because Region 1/US games uses the opposite; X is "Confirm", Circle is "Cancel."
It can be confusing.
Now, that is the only reason why I went ahead and bought a PS4 the next day Yukimura was released. Though thinking about it now, I should have done a bit more research first.
Apparently, the button configuration doesn't just work on the PS4 home screen, it works though all the games.. through all my Region 1 games.. Meaning I have to turn off the Button assignment once I'm actually playing the game, unless I want to use Asian button configurations on my US games. Somewhat pointless, so I opted to turn that setting off. *Shrugs*
Still.. Playing Borderlands 2 on a bigger screen is much much better after being wow'ed by it on my Playstation Vita. Cross-saving Borderlands 2 between PS4 and Vita is kinda-crappy though, they should fix that.
Among other thing whilst tinkering with the unit. I learned that I can use my Sony TV remote to control navigation of the PS4's home menus. You can also setup the TV to automatically turn on when you turn on the PS4. Kinda neat features, if you ask me.
So yeah, I think building that dream PC might take a while more than I figured.
No comments:
Post a Comment