I have high standards for myself. At times it's good because there's a level of quality; at times it's more of a road to heartaches since my wallet can't reach that certain level of quality.
So there I was, thinking of building a gaming PC from scratch. Checked the parts I want, researched it to make sure it is what a really want, compared it so I don't have doubts, read all the pros and cons of the specific parts. In short, all the extensive routine I usually do when I want to buy a piece of technology (Believe me, every piece, even the thermal paste, has been exhaustively researched.)
Looking at the final build, it hit me that I might never see the PC I wanted to have just because I have no sense of compromise when it comes to quality. The final build costs around $1500.
Can I settle for some cheaper parts? Maybe, but I'm certain that knowledge that I've lowered my standard will nag my subconscious. Can I save long enough to buy the parts? I don't know, I am an impatient man.
What is a guy like me to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment