As far as online transactions go, my dealings with Gaming store DataBlitz is the worst online experience I have ever come across, enough that I will never be buying from the ever again.
I usually buy all my gaming needs from Game One Gadgets, because it's easier to talk to them, but they did not have an R1 of Borderlands: Handsome Collection at that time so I had no choice but to buy from DataBlitz.
The email conversation with DB took only four emails from me but it took around four hours, they respond to emails like one every hour. Minus points already.
Deposited the money to their account on Friday noon so they can have it delivered later and I could have the game by Sunday. To my surprise, the response I got on 3 PM that day was that they don't deliver on Weekends thus the game will be sent on Monday, Take note, DataBlitz shops are open everyday. Minus a ton of points.
I asked for a refund then and there or at the very least, have the money diverted to a branch where I can have a relative pick them up and deliver it themselves (faster than waiting for Monday). They said no refund on confirmed orders and my idea was impossible. Not flexible and Greedy as hell. Negative points.
On Monday, after around five emails to them asking the status on my order, they replied at 4 PM telling me they don't have a stock on hand so they have to get one from one of the branches so it won't be delivered that day. Has it ever occurred to them that they could have just had their employee at that branch send the game instead of pulling a copy that said branch? How is it not like my suggestion? What did they do for three days?
I understand protocols, I love protocols, but that was not protocol, that was red tape, red tape that pisses customers and made them lose one. So far from the reviews around online, their face to face service sucks as well, sucks enough that DB has a Facebook hate page (inactive though.)
Mind you that that was the Holy week, so I received my game after eight days, instead of the two days I usually get if I ordered from Game One Gadget any day of the week. You can be certain that my Four-day no-work was ruined because the game arrived on the third day.
Damn you, DataBlitz.
No comments:
Post a Comment