Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wife: GO, Husband: STOP

My wife is going back to school. She will be taking law to advance to a more comfortable and higher paying position at her work at Court. She will take classes in the afternoon after work has concluded.

I can't say that she has my full support, because one percent of it was the baby in me saying, "Oh no, my wife won't be cooking dinner anymore." and the husband in me saying, "Well, there goes the weekday sex". It's just me being selfish, I know. I just have to suck it up for the next five years

But of course, it's for a better future, and I know she can do it. I know nothing is more gratifying than a life with a purpose, and as far as I am concerned, my life had no purpose if it wasn't for my wife.

Have you seen my wife on jeans wearing a backpack? Yeah, I think she will fit in with college, she does look like a High Schooler sometimes.

On a different note: I will be in hiatus for an uncertain number of weeks. This time, I can honestly say that it has nothing to do with my gaming, I just ran out of ideas. The few ideas I do have, I'm unable to make coherent to be deemed postable (yeah, I think that's not a word.)

So yeah, a break. Now I know how Eiichiro Oda feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment