Friday, May 15, 2015

My nephew Rafael

I have a cute nephew.

I find him rather amusing. Raphael is completely cute and overall agreeable. I've rarely seen him cry and he actually watch me play video games. Twice has he sat on my lap while I play. My wife said he even swayed when my game character moves.

He fidgets alot, my wife said it's normal but I'm not so sure. He looks like he's dancing an awkward boogie. It's more twitchy rather than normal baby movement, but it could just be my perception.

He likes to pout alot too. Like he's sucking teensie weensie nipples.

From time to time, he looks like the most serious baby in the whole wide world, likes he's plotting or dreaming some world domination scheme.. in a cute way, of course, even the most evil expression becomes cute for a baby.

He has a round face, like a dumpling. I call him Siopao, or in cute lingo, Chupaw. If you know Momotaro, you get the general idea. Ah, maybe I should call him Momo when we're alone. *Evil Laugh*

So far, I am liking this baby, There might be a chance he could be an introvert. We might share a silent "I feel you, bro" dialogue. We'd be like the most awkward Nephew and Uncle tandem. 

IF he is an introvent, he might be the first baby I won't mind learning to talk..because chances are, we'll probably stare at each other and enjoy every awkward moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment