List time.
Here's my most played games of all-time in order of most played.
1. Borderlands 2
I have to admit, I've avoided first-person shooters for a long time and I only played Borderlands 2 because it came as a bundle when I bought my PS Vita. Playing BL2 change my game genre preference dramatically, now shooters will always be on my to-buy list. My game time is around 350 hours total for all my characters.
2. Final Fantasy VII
It's probably the first game I have ever played on a Playstation unit. I fell in love with it completely, enough to have played it around eight times. Though I have probably given up on it being remade on the current generation Playstation, and also how I detest Square Enix from milking its popularity (Not just me, I guess. Just look at Square Enix's Facebook page and you'll see walls of rage post about it). Still, it has a place in my heart, right next to..
3. Vagrant Story
Another Square Enix game around the time Final Fantasy VII became popular; and though the world loved FF7, Vagrant Story went pretty much slightly under the radar. It was due to the fact that its powering up concept was revolutionary at the time that most had a hard time getting around it. No level up system required: Use a weapon repeatedly on a certain type of enemy type or elemental affinity and it will deal more damage to that enemy/elemental type, You can pretty much kill a human boss with your default weapon (or your fist) if you've attacked enough humans with it. I love it. From time to time, I imagine they made a part 2 of it where Ashley Riot is training his successor. Played it almost as many times as FFVII. I was generally unpopular that there was rumour of its developing team being demoted/deported because how poorly the game was selling. *Shrugs*
4. Super Mario Bros.
Is it any wonder? You can't save your progress and the Gameboy uses Four AA Batteries but I beat the game a few times before the batteries dies. It was pre-GAMEFAQs era so I might or might not have found every secret in the game. Probably won't be playing any platform games anymore but it was nice to being able to play it when I was a child.
Anyway, that's it. Final Fantasy 7 and Vagrant story can be bought and downloaded from the PSN story so you can relive or try the Game. Final Fantasy 7 is also available on Steam.
No comments:
Post a Comment