Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend with the new baby

I thought with the new born and all, the weekend will be crazy but so far it's been peaceful.

My wife slept alot but that's normal since spent 3 days with little or no sleep at all. It game me time to play Tomb Raider without being interrupted.

My new nephew, Rafael (ignoring the "C" name) Asher has been quiet, its kind of sweet. If all babies behave like him, I'd want one too. He fidgets when he's hungry. So far, I haven't really heard the baby cry longer than three seconds bursts.

He opens his mouth in a cute way as well, like he's going, "Really?! That's awesome! Tell me more," it's a sarcastic look, really, but its cute.

Overall, he has the look of complete concentration, like he's trying to poop like nothing else matters (it might actually be true.)

No comments:

Post a Comment