Thursday, February 19, 2015

Wife at the hospital

This is probably the longest time my wife and I have been apart since we got married.

My wife is watching over Lee Ann and her baby at Laoag's provincial hospital. They will be staying there for 3 days, up to Friday.

Being alone does not really bother me since I am used to being by myself before. I have to admit though, the house is super creepy without my wife to brighten it up.

My wife usually cooks for me, but with that concern, I think I'll survive three days without her.

I have time to play Tomb Raider though, which is nice.

I dropped by the hospital in the afternoon yesterday and my wife was cradling the baby in her arms. Had fun trying to make my wife laugh while she's trying to keep the baby from waking up.

The baby's small, and somewhat hairy though my wife assured me the extra hair will shed off by itself.

PS: My wife failed to convince Lee Ann to leave off "Caden", Now I have to call the boy Caden Kho just to annoy Lee Ann (Hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment